• Show the same demo twice to the same audience.
• Focus on the technologies, not the problems and scenarios.
• Fail to maximize return on investments; for example, developing proof−of−concept
prototypes is more effective than adding additional content to an existing prototype.
• Change project focus from the larger scale to the smaller scale.
• Don’t maintain consistency between releases.
• Isolate team efforts from other groups within an organization.
• Rewrite existing clients, servers, and applications.
• Change the purpose of the system, so that the models describe the wrong focus and